Image Map

7/23/09

Good Read

I just finished Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susana Clarke.

Do yourself a favour and RUN to the nearest bookstore and get yourself a copy.

This book is the kind of good that makes you want to dance around the house singing about how wonderul it is to be able to read. It is so good, you might prefer reading it to eating cupcakes (the majority of the cupcake consumption came post book completion). It is so good you will wonder why you ever thought Twilight was a book worth reading...

Trust me.

6 comments:

Becka. said...

Um, wow. Better than CUPCAKES?!?! Is that a promise you're sure you can keep? Have you EATEN a crave cupcake.....? I am going to buy it. And eat cupcakes. Sorry about not posting that hting on my blog. I procrastinated it and didn't realize the draw was so soon. Owe you one?

Mercedes said...

don't even worry about it. read this book and we'll call it even!

Sarah said...

Don't be a hater until you have tried it.
Remember you promised a valiant 8 chapter try!

I will pick up yours next time I visit Chapters.

Miranda J said...

Sounds like a really good book!

Emily said...

wonder why i ever thought Twilight was worth reading? WOW now that is saying something... seeing as how I have read Twilight like a million times (ok actually only twice) but still!
rushing to bookstore - i spend too much money there!

Golden Girl said...

I'm reading it Mercedes, and I'll let you know how I like it when I finish reading it, sometime in 2010.